Sunday 25 April 2010

Collecting the past ...

For the SB writers and editors to define their something beautiful lots of back catalogue magazine research was needed, this is how I spent my Saturday (granted I was sitting in the garden in the sun).

I found an inspiring cupcake photoshoot in Vogue Australia; this fits in with our domestic goddess feel we may include in the magazine.


Magazines are my vice and I especially enjoy collecting them when I go on holiday, I convince myself I'm allowed to do it as it's like a souvenir. Dansk I picked up in Amsterdam. This shoot with Brigette Neilsen inspired me to research an age issue.

Vogue never fails to offer it's readers an inspiring photoshoot that can capture all our imaginations, it pushed the boundaries with quite possibly my favourite shoot. The Fashion story of Little Red Riding Hood.

Charlie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment